Hiyo, I'm Cal. I like a lot of stuff like games, anime, pokemon, gravity falls, homestuck and ...um... oh right, hijack, reigisa and jeanmarco. So yeah, there's a lot of hijack, reigisa and jeanmarco here, hehe. But you can find all kinds of stuff I'm currently in to. Now that you know some stuff about me, let's get this friendship thing going!
Tagged by ahhhlec
Rules: Say 11 facts about yourself, then tag 11 people to do the same
1. I’m a huge dorky weebo garbage, especially when it comes to games and animation, both western and anime.
2. My two biggest insecurities are my smile and the way I sound. To me my smile looks too insincere as if its forced, I’m trying to improve that though. My voice on the other hand is something I can’t do anything about. I think (and I’ve been told that) my voice is too high and that it annoys people. Sometimes I don’t speak at all because I get too anxious about people hearing me speak.
3. Coming from a conservative and religious environment, it took me a while to accept that I’m gay or even at least bi. It wasn’t until after catholic high school that I finally came out (well, somewhat came out).
4. Hijack is my otp, but I didn’t really get into it until about July of last year. Before then my httyd ship was Hiccstrid but when I started reading Hijack fics and seeing the Hijack art, it quickly over took Hiccstrid as my httyd ship, and in general my otp (I still ship Hiccstrid though)
5. My first ever ship was pokeshipping (Misty and Ash) when I was around thirteen.
6. Although I mostly reblog fanart and post fanart, my true passion is programming. Which is the degree I will be graduating with this November. Yay~~~~
7. Seven is a lucky number so I’m putting this here. I’m single.
8. I have a weakness to cute plushies (^‿^✿)
9. I can’t stand the sound that Styrofoam make
10 Cal is not my real name. (If you know my real name and want to call me by that, then go ahead, I don’t mind)
11. I don’t consider myself as an anti-social person, I love meeting new people and making lots of friends. But I don’t get that much opportunities to make friends. A lot of people have prejudged me because I look, sound and sometimes act like a dork (which I think is ok), and because of that they instantly dislike me. Take for example last weekend, several buddies and I went to a restaurant, a waitress came by started taking my friends’ orders and even flirted with one my friends, when it was finally my turn (I was the last one), she skipped me and went to register everyone else. At first, I thought of it as a mere mistake, she’s been working all day and was tired. So when she came back I informed her that I was ready to order. She then gave me this most incredulous look which, tbh, scared me. But I didn’t mind it much other than the fact that it was intimidating (again she was probably tired). It wasn’t until she left did I hear her say under her breath “fucking nerd,” and to be honest, that really hurt me. I didn’t say anything after that because I didn’t want to ruin everyone’s time but it was still discomforting.
I’m not going to tag a lot of people but here they are: rawr-vikingness, themomerath-writes, serim-arts, derpfire, starmageasuka, followthemadhatter, and aljerek (dude you should try this, it is fun). I’m sorry if I didn’t tag you, those are currently the only mutuals I think might be ok with being tagged.